These are dire times financially for a lot of Americans. One study showed that the average American owes about $3,700 to various credit lenders, and student loan debt is up to a mind-blowing $1.3 trillion in the year 2015. Auto loans add up to an outstanding balance of $934 billion dollars this year, up from $866 billion in 2014. It is estimated that the total debt owed by Americans is up to almost $12 trillion.
The point is that people need all the money they can get their hands on. If you are a recipient of a structured settlement annuity payment, sometimes those payments aren’t enough to cover the costs you need to cover. The good news is that you don’t have to wait on receiving money that is rightfully yours in payments over time — you can get settlement money now by selling an annuity settlement and receiving the money in one lump sum.
So why should you sell your structured settlement annuity? Read on for some points to consider.
- The money belongs to you. You’re not borrowing against something, it is rightfully yours.
- Life changes quickly and circumstances can quickly arise that may require you to increase your cash flow.
- Think about everything you could do with that money if you had it all in one lump sum. You could buy a car and avoid the payment, eliminate payments for student loans, have a down payment on a house, or take the vacation of your dreams, among hundreds of other options.
- Invest in yourself — sometimes in order to take the steps necessary to change your life for the better, like going back to school or starting a business, you need a little financing.
- You don’t have to sell the whole thing. You can sell a portion of it and still receive payments in the future. There are many options depending on your situation.
- It’s not difficult to do. Professionals like us do this every day and know exactly how to get you your structured settlement annuity cash quickly.
Still not sure? Contact us and one of our representatives would be happy to help you!